In order for you to participate in a zoom session, you will need to have a computer or device with a webcam and microphone. In this write-up, I’ll tell you how to use the zoom app to attend zoom meetings.
Zoom App Downloads
Note that the Zoom app lets you join a meeting without signing in, but also let you sign in using a Zoom account, Facebook or Gmail account, or SSO.
Some of the major activities you can carry out with this app is that:
You can start a meeting as the host, or join a meeting.
You can share your screen in a Zoom Room by entering the meeting ID
You can mute or unmute your mic, start/stop the video, and even invite others to the meeting.
You can change the screen name, do an in-meeting chat, and start a cloud recording.
For desktop users, you have the ability to start a local recording, create polls, broadcast your Facebook live on Facebook, and many more cool features.
Steps to Use Zoom App
However, if you do not wish to have an account. The thing that you need to do in order for you to participate is just to click on the link and follow these easy steps below
Click on the link which is provided in the email.
Then you download the zoom Desktop client. You need to simply follow the prompt to download the correct zoom desktop client for your operating system and your computer.
After downloading the Desktop client, the next thing to do is for you to install the desktop client. However, keep in mind that you may also need to download clients for Android and iOS devices.
When you are done downloading and installing the desktop client, you are now free to join the meeting.
Note that you may have to click on the link again in the email for you to connect to the meeting, after installing the client.
Tips for Zoom App Users
- Connect to the internet with a physical cable connection instead of using just Wi-Fi. This will give you much greater service and also allow the connection to flow well.
- If you are using a desktop, you need to obtain a high-quality web camera.
- Get a computer headset to help reduce the chance for feedback. And also to aid in improving your voice quality for those who are communicating with you on the other side.
- It is best to use a laptop or a desktop over a smartphone or tablet.
- Be in a quiet place to avoid noise from making your device microphone to be muffled.
- Pay good attention to your background. Don’t have anything behind you that might be causing a distraction to other viewers who are on the other side.
- You also need to pay good attention to your dressing. You shouldn’t wear anything that’s too bright.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?