PayPal Payments are one of the internet’s most popular and convenient way to pay for online shopping. Generally recognized, people use PayPal to pay for what they purchase online. PayPal is full of amazing features including array of payment tools for consumers and merchants.
What do I know about PayPal?
PayPal is an ecommerce company that facilitate receipts and payments between parties through online transfers. It is a quick and easy way to send and receive money using an email address and your debit/credit or bank account. PayPal offers various services like:
- Sending or receiving payments for online auctions
- Providing security with options like Buyer’s protection, on it’s platform
- Purchasing or selling goods and services
- Exchanging cash with someone
- Making or receiving donations
Choosing PayPal as your number 1 paying platform guarantees your credit/debit card’s protection from fraudulent charges.
About 325 million people in over 200 countries make use of PayPal. Using Papal reduces handling of cash or credit cards when you are dealing in person. You just open your PayPal app, select pay/scan to scan the seller’s PayPal QR code, enter the amount and tap “send”.
People also use PayPal to pay for goods in a variety of currencies. These includes pounds, euros, dollars and more than a dozen other currencies.
Signing up on PayPal
Most regular online shoppers are likely to use the PayPal platform. But first thing is first, we have to sign in . If you wish to use PayPal, you can create a free account in a matter of minutes. Here are the following steps:
- Go the PayPal website. You can access it at this link: https://www.paypal.com/us/home.
- Click sign up on the PayPal website. You can locate it on the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Decide between a personal and a business account. Personal account is the best option if you’re using PayPal for online shopping and exchanging money with family and friends. While business option is best for transferring money for professional services.
- PayPal does not require you create a user name, but you should link one e-mail address to your PayPal account. This is so that you can easily receive notifications about when your money comes through.
- You will get a lot of confidential information, so try to use a good password.
- You will be redirected to another page asking for your basic information. These information includes your name, address, date of birth and phone number.
- Click the wallet link at the top of the page. Then, connect your PayPal with your bank account or card(credit or debit card). You’ll need to enter the number of your card or the account and routing number for your account.
- For security reasons, PayPal will sometimes need you to confirm that you’re the owner of your card or linked account. Go to your PayPal wallet and click the confirm credit card if you see one. PayPal will confirm your linked payment method by charging a small fee to your card. Once the card or account is confirmed, you’ll be refunded right away. You are now ready to use the account.
How to use PayPal for in store purchases using Google Pay
In store here means when you buy something in a physical store. PayPal can also be used as a means of payment in a physical store. There are various ways to pay in stores but I will focus on the Google App method. For more ways, you can visit Lifewire.com. Google Pay is like a digital wallet you can keep in your phone. You can use it to pay for products and services in stores, restaurants etc.
Below are the steps to pay for in store purchases using Google Pay:
- First, you download and install the Google Pay app. It is available in Android or IOS devices.
- Once you install it, open Google Pay and tap Payment at the bottom of the page.
- Next, you tap the + payment method option
- Select PayPal
- Now, log in to your PayPal account
- Set a PayPal PIN for in store purchases
- After that, you will enter the PIN again to confirm the number
- Make sure to review the details. If you are satisfied, click Agree & Continue
- Lastly, you confirm your information. You will receive a message that says you are ready to use PayPal with Google Pay.
List of online stores that accept PayPal Payments
Are you looking for stores that take PayPal payment? Well, day by day more online stores are accepting PayPal Payments as a means to pay online purchases. And I’ve prepared an A-Z list for you. Starting from the major ones to the least of them all.
Major online stores that take PayPal Payments (A=Z List):
Bed Bath & Beyond
Other online stores (A-Z List):
4 wheel parts
American Eagle Outfitters
Better world books
Books a Million
Checks in the Mail
Cross Country Café
Christopher & Banks
Eastern Mountain Sports
Jos. A. Bank
Light in the Box
New York and Company
Office Depot/ Office Max
Old Time Candy
Only Natural Pet Store
Palm Beach Perfumes
Sierra Trading Post
Tech For Less
Tilly’s Tog Shop
Too Faced Cosmetics
True Value Hardware
Like I said before, more stores accept the use of PayPal everyday. All these mentioned above are not all but are up to date. PayPal is one of the most trusted ways to send and receive money online. Seeing the large number of users speak a lot of good about their services. You don’t have to pay to use it for online shopping. PayPal allows you to send/receive money to family and friends at no extra cost when using your bank, debit or PayPal balance.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?